Minoxidil is a FDA-approved topical ingredient clinically proven to regrow hair in men. Minoxidil is a "potassium channel agonist." It contains the chemical structure of Nitric oxide (NO), a blood vessel dilator, and may be a nitric oxide agonist. This may explain Minoxidil's ability to stimulate hair growth and treat hair loss. Since Minoxidil is a nitric oxide related compound it was suspected to act via activation of Guanylate cyclase, an enzyme involved in vasodilation, however there are no reports of cGMP or PKG activation to date. (Size - 2 Fl Oz)
Minxidil is the only FDA-approved topical ingredient clinically proven to regrow hair in men. Minoxidil is a "potassium channel agonist." It contains the chemical structure of Nitric oxide (NO), a blood vessel dilator, and may be a nitric oxide agonist. This may explain Minoxidil's ability to stimulate hair growth and treat hair loss. Since Minoxidil is a nitric oxide related compound it was suspected to act via activation of Guanylate cyclase, an enzyme involved in vasodilation, however there are no reports of cGMP or PKG activation to date.
Emu Oil has been known to nourish dormant hair follicles, help to darken hair that is starting to gray. Peroxide free Emu Oil supplemented with Saw Palmetto Oil and mixed natural tocotrienols. A Boston University study reported that emu oil activated 80% of dormant hair follicles into the hair-growing stage.
to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures blow)
For external use only. For use by men only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if:
- you are a woman
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. Minoxidil topical solution 5% is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you use other medicines on the scalp
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product:
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Deionized Water, Propylene, Glycol, Glycerin, Emu Oil, Minoxidil, Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, Vitamin Complex, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone Peg 7, Acrylates/ C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolaine, SOD(Superoxide Dismutase), Hops/Caspicum Extracts, Pygeum Bark, Linoleic//AlphaLinonienic Acid, Stinging Nettle Extracts, Shou Wu Extract, Biotin, Zinc, Kelp (Iodine). Folate (as Folic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmite, Trichopeptide, Arginine, Hystidine, Sulfate,Copper Sulfate, Oleth-20, Evening Primrose Oil, Pygeum Africina Extract, Gla Borage Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Polysorbate 80, Camillia Sineses, alcohol (60% v/v), propylene glycol (20% v/v).
|Active Ingredient ||Purpose|
|Minoxidil 5% w/v
||Hair regrowth treatment for men
Apply 1 ml with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area, using more or more often will not improve results, continued use is necessary or hair loss will begin again