Perfect Hair Topical Minoxidil 5% Solution for Men ss enhanced with Azelaic Acid and Retinol for better results. Also contains hair growth products such as Biotin, Saw Palmetto, Emu Oil, and more... (Size - 2.0oz. / 60mL)
Men Hairloss stage 2
What is Minoxidil prescribed for?
Minoxidil was initially used for treating high blood pressure in 1960's. An interesting side effect was discovered on patients using minoxidil, and that was that Minoxidil thickened and darkened the fine and weak hair.
Currently Minoxidil is used as a topical solution, which stimulates hair growth, and slows the genetic balding process. It works most effectively for people under 40 years old, and people whose hair loss is only in the starting stages. Nevertheless, it is not a cure for baldness, and it cannot change the genetic programming. Most new hair achieved through the usage of Minoxidil falls out within a few months of stopping the useage of Minoxidil.
How should Minoxidil be used?
Perfect Hair Minoxidil 5%+ comes in a liquid form, and it is aplied to the topical area of the scalp. The daily suggested dose of Minoxidil is twice a day. Please be warned that using Minoxidil more often will not yield better results
Please follow the directions/warnings on the box of the product or on the data sheet inside the box. And ask your doctor to explain the parts you don't understand.
Exceeding the amount shown on the box does not yield faster hair growth, but it may cause stronger side effects. To see the results, you must be using minoxidil for at least 4-6 months.
What is included in the box
The box includes all of the following:
- • 1 Bottle of Minoxidil 5%+ Topical Solution (2 Fl. Oz.) with a metered dropper applicator
- • Informational insert
- • Please keep the box, as (1) It contains important information about the product, (2) The bottle must be stored in a dark place.
How to apply Minoxidil
You must apply Perfect Hair Minoxidil to dry hair on scalp. Don't apply the product to other areas on the body. Keep the product away from eyes and any sensitive areas on the body. If it comes in contact with and of those areas, please wash the area with cool water immidiately, and call your doctor if the area starts becoming irritated.
Do not apply the product to a sunburned scalp area, or any other irritated areas.
What special precautions should I take before using Minoxidil?
Before using minoxidil,
- • Ask a doctor about any allergic reactions that you have towards minoxidil.
- • Ask a doctor or a pharmacist about what prescription or non-prescription medications you are taking that can react negatively in conjunction with Minoxidil.
- • Make sure it is safe for to use Minoxidil by asking a doctor about any heart, kidney, liver, or scalp problems you might have/had.
- • PerfectHair Minoxidil 5%+ is intended for Men only. Women may use Perfect Hair Minoxidil 2%+.
- • Avoid any unnecessary exposure to sunl and wear protective clothing when exposed (sunglasses, sunscreen, etc.).
What should I do if I forget or miss a dose?
If you forget or miss a dose, simple skip the dose and continue your regular dosage as scheduled. Do not apply to make up for a missed dose by applying more.
What side effects can Minoxidil cause?
Minoxidil can cause these following side effects:
Contact a doctor if any of these symptoms become severe or don't go away:
- • Scalp itching, dryness, scaling, flaking, irritation, or burning
Call your doctor immediately, if you experience any of the following:
- • weight gain
- • swelling of the face, ankles, hands, or stomach
- • difficulty breathing (especially when lying down)
- • rapid heartbeat
- • chest pain
- • lightheadedness
Minoxidil 5% w/v - Hair regrowth Stimulant,
Azelaic Acid 5% w/v - DHT Inhibitor,
Retinol 0.025% w/v - Scalp Penetrating
Enhancer, Piractone Olamine, Emu Oil, Vitamin and mineral Complex, SOD (Superoxide Dismutase), Hops/Caspicum Extracts, Pygeum Bark, Linoleic//AlphaL inonienic Acid, Stinging Nettle Extracts, Shou Wu Extract, Biotin, Zinc, Kelp (Iodine). Folate (as Folic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmite, Trichopeptide, Arginine HCI, Hystidine Sulfate, Copper Tripeptide, Evening Primrose Oil, Pygeum Africina Extract, Gla Borage Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Azelaic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Camillia Sineses, Diaminopyrimidine Oxide, White Camphor Oil, Flaxseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Serenoa Repens Extract (Saw Palmeto), Solanum Tuberosum L Extract.
Direction • Cleanse and dry your scalp.
• Apply evenly ½ ml to 1 ml with dropper over thinning or balding area.
• Repeat every 12 to 24 hours if there is no scalp irritation.
• Using more than the recommended dosage will not improve results.
• Continued use is necessary or hair loss will occur again.
• See enclosed insert for complete directions.