Perfect Hair Topical Minoxidil 2% Solution for Women. Is enhanced with Azelaic Acid and Retinol for better results. Also contains hair growth products such as Biotin, Saw Palmetto, Emu Oil, and more... (Size - 2.0oz. / 60mL)
What is Minoxidil prescribed for?
Minoxidil was first used in as a high blood pressure medicine in 1960's. It was discovered that minoxidil had an interesting side-effect; that is, thickening and darkening of fine and weak hair.
Now Minoxidil is used as a topical solution, to stimulate hair growth, while slowing the balding process. It is one of the most effective for people under 40 years old, and for those whose hair loss is in the starting stages. Nevertheless, it does not cure baldness, nor can change your genetic programming. Most new hair falls out within a few months after stopping the use of Minoxidil.
How should this medicine be used?
Minoxidil comes in a liquid form, and is aplied to the scalp. The daily suggested usage of Minoxidil is twice a day. Using it more often will not yield better results
Please follow the directions on the package of the product or on the data insert inside the box. Ask your doctor or your pharmacist to clarify the parts don't understand.
Exceeding the dosage indicated on the box does not produce faster hair growth, in fact, it may cause increased side effects. To see any effect, you must use minoxidil for the minimum of 4 months.
What is included in the box
The box includes:
- • 1 Bottle of Minoxidil 2%+ (2 Fl. Oz.) with a metered dropper applicator
- • Informational insert
- • Please keep the Minoxidil in the box, as (1) The box contains important information, (2) The bottle must be kept in a dark place
How to apply Minoxidil
Apply the Minoxidil to dry hair on scalp. Do not apply Minoxidil to other areas of the body. Keep it away from your eyes and any sensitive areas. If Minoxidil comes in contact with these areas, please wash the area with lots of cool water, and call your doctor if the area becomes irritated.
Do not apply Minoxidil to a sunburned scalp, or irritated areas.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before using minoxidil,
- • Ask your doctor about any allergic reactions that you might exhibit towards minoxidil.
- • Ask your doctor or the pharmacist what prescription or non-prescription medications you are taking and can react advertly to Minoxidil use.
- • Make sure Minoxidil is safe for you by asking your doctor about any heart, kidney, liver, or scalp disease you might have/had.
- • DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT.
- • Avoid unnecessary exposure to sunlight and/or wear protective clothing: sunglasses and sunscreen. Minoxidil might make your skin more sensetive to sunlight.
What should I do if I forget/missed a dose?
Skip the dose and continue your regular dosage as scheduled. Do not apply a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Minoxidil may cause the following side effects. Contact your doctor if any of these symptoms become/are severe or don't go away:
- • Scalp itching, dryness, scaling, flaking, irritation, or burning
Call your doctor immediately, if you experience any of the following:
- • weight gain
- • swelling of the face, ankles, hands, or stomach
- • difficulty breathing (especially when lying down)
- • rapid heartbeat
- • chest pain
- • lightheadedness
Minoxidil 2% w/v - Hair regrowth Stimulant,
Azelaic Acid 5% w/v - DHT Inhibitor,
Retinol 0.025% w/v - Scalp Penetrating
Enhancer, Piractone Olamine, Emu Oil, Vitamin and mineral Complex, SOD (Superoxide Dismutase), Hops/Caspicum Extracts, Pygeum Bark, Linoleic//AlphaL inonienic Acid, Stinging Nettle Extracts, Shou Wu Extract, Biotin, Zinc, Kelp (Iodine). Folate (as Folic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmite, Trichopeptide, Arginine HCI, Hystidine Sulfate, Copper Tripeptide, Evening Primrose Oil, Pygeum Africina Extract, Gla Borage Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Azelaic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Camillia Sineses, Diaminopyrimidine Oxide, White Camphor Oil, Flaxseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Serenoa Repens Extract (Saw Palmeto), Solanum Tuberosum L Extract.
Direction • Cleanse and dry your scalp. • Apply evenly ½ ml to 1 ml with dropper over thinning or balding area.
• Repeat every 12 to 24 hours if there is no scalp irritation.
• Using more than the recommended dosage will not improve results.
• Continued use is necessary or hair loss will occur again.
• See enclosed insert for complete directions.